Monday, July 30, 2012

PaD #29: last thing I bought


yeah, okay...really boring, but it's the truth!



hey - if you've enjoyed my Photo A Day series, try it yourself!  I enjoy seeing all the interesting takes on the prompts, and though it's a challenge to post every day, it's a fun way to (sort of) connect with other people who share your interests.  The list is up for the August challenge, already, so take yourselves over to Fat Mum Slim's and check it out.  I have previous constraints on my time next month, so I won't be doing the August challenge, but I may do another one sometime when I'm not about to start a Master's program.  Thanks for reading along!  (psst - there's still two days left, stay tuned!)


clicking on this photo will bring you to the website



No comments:

Post a Comment

I do so love to hear from you - please let me know that you came to visit (sorry about the word verification, but I've been getting too much spam)!