Friday, July 24, 2015

ABC Wednesday - B


Blah.  Blech.  Blargh.  Boo hoo.  Bollocks.  Bronx cheer.  Bad day.  Wish I could find some Balance, Because Bad is in my Blood.  Gonna end up another Burned-out old Bum, Begging for Bread Behind the Bar.  But let's talk about Books instead of the Bottomless Bugaboo of Bigotry, Because Books are a Beautiful, Bountiful, Blessing...

On  my shelf, one would find:

The Business of Fancydancing

by Pamela S. Booker


by Marion Zimmer  Bradley

Bury Me Standing




Before Night Falls

The Bull of Minos


by Janet Bord

by Barbara Kingsolver (also Animal Dreams)

and my good, old, Old Mr. Boston's Bartending Guide


Bye for now - Be sure to check out all the other great Bloggers posting at (the Badge is a link, click it!):

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh3vYbdAyXbRFtcyGR-mNrKCZkfGn8Nr2mD2S2cF7VO0h7ZL9BvBLMPS1KzE6xD9HWh72OC2_A6flpmwgj1_YKzstZIrjCuvtkLtJNM8iWyjjd-hTlQigg8PZJ8wNEJK_DAk7HdgKqMZyMx/s1600/abc+17+%25281%2529.jpg

6 comments:

  1. sorry you're so BUMMED out! Hope it get BETTER!

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect companions for lazing on a Greek beach or indeed to pass time if one were lost in a labyrinth without a skein of thread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! certainly...I'd like to laze on a Greek beach someday, it sounds divine!

      Delete
  3. I rather fancy reading Old Mr Boston's Bar Tending Guide
    On checking I read that Old Mr Boston was a distillery in
    Boston, primarily producing Gin then various other spirits.
    Sadly it was taken over by another Distillery and sadly lost
    it's brand name.
    Old Mr Boston is also known for it's collectable bottles such as the 1953 Presidential Inaugural Bottle.

    Best wishes,
    Di.
    ABCW team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. interesting info, thanks! I think they still produce the bartender's guides yearly, though...it's a good read!

      Delete

I do so love to hear from you - please let me know that you came to visit (sorry about the word verification, but I've been getting too much spam)!