there's a lot of good graffiti on the highway, and my trip to the south of Israel did not disappoint in terms of great artistry to snap pics of on the way down. I do keep thinking about this one wall that had a Really Big pink and purple piece that said 'Stacy's Mom' which was on the other side of the road - therefore the other side of the bus - that I couldn't catch, and another one that said 'cops are bastards'. I remember thinking, "I'll catch them on the way back", but I fell asleep, and/or we took a different route because I don't remember passing them on the way north.
![]() |
| my location on the bus |
at the beginning of the trip there seemed to be more personal tags:
then we came into '107' territory:
the '300' crew overlapped a bit into '107's' territory, where they just left small tags in out of the way places, then larger ones on the walls, and made it clear where the border was:
after that it was back to personal tags again, with some interesting looking masks, fantastical creatures, and arty doodles:
finally we made it to our first stop - a rest area nearby the moshav (cooperative agricultural community) where we went to hear about what took place there on October 7th, 2023.
stayed tuned for more ~












.jpg)












.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I do so love to hear from you - please let me know that you came to visit!
it has come to my attention that some people are having trouble commenting, and from what I could find, it seems blogger uses third-party cookies, and if users have them disabled, they cannot comment while logged into a google account. further, browser extensions like ad blockers or heightened privacy settings like tracking protections can block the comment form. I checked my settings, and the blog allows all comments, including anonymous ones, so...just know that I appreciate your visit even if you can't tell me you were here.