Friday, January 22, 2010

To work, then...

Friday
So I wrote the proposal, sent a draft to Bob, with a preliminary outline.  I guess the next step is to powerslam my way through 'Nexus', get it all down in one usable form, fast as I can!  Bust out a list of equipment and the associated costs - and go look up Kinko's in the phone book.  And compile a reading list, Egads!


Monday
AND Bob got back to me much faster than I thought, so revising the proposal as well...

My grandfather has a digital camera, maybe I could borrow it?  Should I put one of those 'all work copyright to me' things on here?  I should call my grandfather, he fell down the other day...

But what I REALLY want to do is get the house ready for my party!  Just some cleaning, and a touch of decorating, burn some incense and play music...  It's a grey rainy day, and that sucks, because I don't really like grey rainy days.  Well, it depends on the context.  I guess I don't mind them so much in Spring or Fall, but in Summer they're usually hot and muggy as well, and in Winter they're days to crawl back in the cave and hibernate.  Anyway.  Guess I'll keep saving this draft, maybe publish it at the end of a few days, after something interesting happens!

Thursday
Happy birthday to me!  Well, nothing exciting happened.  BF and I drove up to Hurley, NY yesterday to procur a bottle of locally crafted absinthe for my party on Saturday, but alas, they were out of stock!  We had to settle for the Mata Hari, but it's all good.  I'm not really sure who all's showing up this year, seems pretty slim...ah, it'll be fun, it always is!  I have to assume K's not coming, as per his fb post about G's passing, sad to hear.  And I see also on B's fb page that she has a gig with P on Sunday, so I can't assume he'll be here Saturday night...which means no D as well.  Just a mellow one, I guess!

Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do so love to hear from you - please let me know that you came to visit (sorry about the word verification, but I've been getting too much spam)!