Sunday, March 25, 2018

Weekly Wordle 344

 

silky birth saturate soul sharp dish truth shadows broken rain veils music




                                        the rain

veils

          shadowed truths

that saturate

                       my soul

like sharp

music

of the 

                              dish

                broken

                  as it

slides

                                   silky

like birth

                        across the floor

shattering

                                my image

of deep

                grey

                               calm


https://sundaywhirl.wordpress.com/

4 comments:

  1. I love this! It looks and sounds like sad fragments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you have chosen to use the words. "Dish broken, slides across the floor, shattering of deep grey calm."

    ReplyDelete

I do so love to hear from you - please let me know that you came to visit (sorry about the word verification, but I've been getting too much spam)!