Friday, October 12, 2012

PaD #12 - on the table





well, this is embarassing...it goes like this:  I had a project out on the table, but moved it all aside to get out the box of seasonal stuff to decorate for Halloween - then I heard tell of frost tonight, so I moved all the Halloween items aside to make way for the last few survivors from the garden.  then the boy came home from school with the usual pile of papers that got left to be read later as we ran out for a few things.  by the time we got back, I said 'the hell with dinner, I'm calling for pizza!', so the papers got piled and set aside to make space for dinner...













Photo a day

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do so love to hear from you - please let me know that you came to visit (sorry about the word verification, but I've been getting too much spam)!