Saturday, July 21, 2012

PaD #21: 9 o'clock


a.m.

"it's raaaiiining, camp is caaaancellled, what should I doooooo all day?"  (my bed, with Petey)




 
p.m.

"but I'm not tiiiiired, I don't wanna go to bed!"  (the couch, with new kitty)

you'd think we never left the house, or did anything other than lie around all day!  seriously, we were out and about, getting things done and all that jazz - but it did rain, and there's no camp on rainy days, so after playing with his toys he helped me with my faxing, mailing, filling out and delivering of paperwork, and grocery shopping.  then he accompanied me to two job interviews, after which we played several hands of cards, played with the kitties, and cooked and consumed a lovely dinner.  finally, I allowed the small one to chill on the couch and watch a movie.  he earned it!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day but no camp when it's raining? Why on earth not? Nice way to throw a mom off her game...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's really helpful...but camp is in an open field, so I'm sure it's an insurance issue.

      Delete

I do so love to hear from you - please let me know that you came to visit (sorry about the word verification, but I've been getting too much spam)!